Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) provide the ultimate flexibility and control in saving for your retirement by allowing you to make the investment decisions – whether your choice is direct investment in property, shares, managed funds, term deposits or a combination of each – Wiseman Accountants are the perfect partner to help you action your Self-Managed Superannuation and retirement goals. We pride ourselves on keeping up-to-date with changes to superannuation legislation and proactively engage our SMSF Trustee clients to ensure they maximise the opportunities SMSF offer.
Our SMSF services include and are certainly not limited to:
- SMSF Setup including establishing Trust Deeds, Tax File Number, Australian Business Number and GST registrations
- Process the transfer or rollover of funds into, or out of, an SMSF
- Assist in property acquisition
- Factual advice on Trustee Structure
- Tax implications of Superannuation Contributions
- Tax treatment of pensions
- Compliance advice
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Preparation & lodgement of SMSF Annual Return with the Australian Taxation Office
- BAS Preparation & lodgement with the Australian Taxation Office
- Facilitation of annual SMSF audits
- Factual advice about the value of consolidating super assets into a single fund
- Advice to ensure compliance e.g. in-house asset rules, modifying contribution levels due to changes in superannuation legislation etc.
- Tax planning
Make A Booking
Schedule an appointment/consultation with Wiseman Accountants. It is quick and easy! Just click the button below, select the service you were after and choose a date and time for the consultation.