With the end of financial year (EOFY) approaching quickly, NOW is the time to discuss with us the actions you can take before 30 June to reduce your tax and grow your wealth
For 2019, key priorities are likely to be:
- Maximising superannuation contributions without exceeding the relevant caps
- Bringing forward deductible expenses
- Deferring taxable income, and
- Managing capital gains.
After the upcoming Federal Election in May 2019, we will then fine-tune our 2019 Tax Planning advice for you, depending on which political party has been elected.
Imagine what you could do with your tax saved!
- Reduce your home loan
- Top up your Super
- Have a holiday
- Deposit for an Investment Property
- Pay for your children’s education
- Upgrade your Car
We look forward to helping you!